DDC XXXI: Nice to have Friends Around the Globe, Even Tim! Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now… what do we have here?
A nice new thread all ready and waiting to be trashed.
And we’re just the bunch to do it properly.

Thanks Randall.

Woo-Hoo!:cool1::cool1: In early on this one. Looks like Tim will be immortalized in DisDads thread history.
I think that is a good thing, right? :scratching

:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

Tim?

Really?

Timmy?!?!

I may not subscribe to this thread. Let me know when XXXII opens.
See ya on the flip side sucker! :wave2:

But it's the holidays. You have to have Tim here. God bless us, everyone!
You know, it kind of does. Thanks!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I guess the "Even Tim!" remark makes it a backhanded compliment, so I guess I'll stick around.
Oh thanks a lot Mark. My dream of having a thread without my nemesis posting has been shattered.

Don't you have some ear wax to be vacuuming?

I'm here and for some reason I really like the title of this thread!

Nice job Randall!

It's also the first thread title to take into account us Global friends... Maybe one day we can have a truly Canadian thread... if only one of us Controlled the Universe.

:lmao:

It's also the first thread title to take into account us Global friends... Maybe one day we can have a truly Canadian thread... if only one of us Controlled the Universe.

:lmao:

LOL…

Maybe Randall can start a DDC thread for just the Canadians. :lmao:

that's nice said:
LOL…

Maybe Randall can start a DDC thread for just the Canadians. :lmao:

Then you Americans would just steal all our great ideas and inventions and pretend you came up with them! :lmao:

It would probably take us years to close out that thread, there is only so many conversations you can have about beer, hockey and the weather.

Ah, the good old days. Thanks for the new thread Randall.

CJ, did you watch the Patriots highlights yesterday? We made sure to keep things interesting for next weeks match up. AFC East title on the line next Sunday. If the Phins can play defense in the second half, you may have a good shot of winning since the Pats new game plan is to fall behind early, wait for someone else to get hurt and be out for the season, stage a miraculous come back and then let the opponents do something stupid to lose so we can keep marching along.

Good luck! Snow, ice and wind today. Make sure to put on that sun block.:lmao::lmao:

Looks like all the sick guys found page 1; stupid work! :rotfl2:

See now that is just a bad attitude. I'm not sick, just didn't feel like working this morning.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I think that is a good thing, right? :scratching

As long as it doesn't end with the mods shutting it down and banning us from the web, sure it's a good thing.:rotfl2::rotfl2: I'm thinking Barry already has plans in place for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter