DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey Dave! Good to see you!

We are in the area for only 2 more months before we have to move back to Colorado for a few years. Then we'll probably start snowbirding if we can. We still like 20 minutes from Disney property (I-4 pending), and our Pixie pass is a pain to manage with not being able to attend the parks on weekends (when I'm free from work). We will probably upgrade to the sorcerer pass when it expires. As it is now, we are only going after hours on Wednesdays when I get off from work.

Also, my wife says "hi". :)
If you happen to be in Epcot on Wednesday nights, I work Wednesdays.
Stop in and say Hi.
I’ve gotten a little balder, fatter and older since the last time we met up. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_2211.jpeg
    IMG_2211.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
If you happen to be in Epcot on Wednesday nights, I work Wednesdays.
Stop in and say Hi.
I’ve gotten a little balder, fatter and older since the last time we met up. Lol
Where, specifically, are you working at Epcot? We absolutely will swing by if work lets me go. They just fired the other 3 ppl I worked with so I'm kind of the only one now.

Well, I'm happy to report that I survived "the procedure" on Friday. I don't think i want to drink any blue Gatorade again for a long time. But the cheeseburger I had for lunch that day may have been the best cheeseburger I've ever tasted.
No sh!t? Way to go!
Welp, my burner FB acct was banned.

View attachment 759324

I guess that's what I get for talking to ppl about Disney stuff.
Caught! Now you're in FB prison where you'll never ever escape... unless you make another burner account.

Happy Monday!

My oldest, Davis, had his first communion on Saturday. My wife and I took him and his brothers to the zoo yesterday. The food and souvenirs now come with Disney prices. I'm really proud of Davis. He used some of his first communion money to purchase a small souvenir. The cashier asked him if he wanted to round up his purchase to help provide for the animals and he said yes. It was a small thing but I love seeing his kind heart.

Hope everyone has a great day!

1683556323216.png
Wow, that might be a new record.

No sh!t? Way to go!
:rotfl:Well, that's not entirely accurate. First there was a lot of it, then there was none at all, and now I'm working my way back up to it again.
Caught! Now you're in FB prison where you'll never ever escape... unless you make another burner account.
FsMUTfvaMAAQHOE.jpg

My oldest, Davis, had his first communion on Saturday. My wife and I took him and his brothers to the zoo yesterday. The food and souvenirs now come with Disney prices. I'm really proud of Davis. He used some of his first communion money to purchase a small souvenir. The cashier asked him if he wanted to round up his purchase to help provide for the animals and he said yes. It was a small thing but I love seeing his kind heart.
Congrats to Davis!

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone has a great day!
:thumbsup2 That's great. :)
:rotfl:Well, that's not entirely accurate. First there was a lot of it, then there was none at all, and now I'm working my way back up to it again.
Gee, I hope you don't get sh!t backed up.
:lmao:

Well, I'm happy to report that I survived "the procedure" on Friday. I don't think i want to drink any blue Gatorade again for a long time. But the cheeseburger I had for lunch that day may have been the best cheeseburger I've ever tasted.
Welcome to antiquity, you're now "officially" irrelevant...

But at least you got a burger out of it.

Not surprised, but what specifically were they up in arms over?

Happy Monday everyone.

That is all.
That's quite enough.

The cashier asked him if he wanted to round up his purchase to help provide for the animals and he said yes. It was a small thing but I love seeing his kind heart.
A good start, and deserving of a congrat.

Not surprised, but what specifically were they up in arms over?
Literally no idea. Probably something about me having a "two person" account or something. I can dispute it but they ask for a lot of personal info and I'm not willing to give that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter