DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!
I heard from CapeCod Tenor yesterday, they have made it safely and are having a great time. I should be meeting up with him sometime tomorrow.
Hopefully they are adjusting to the heat here. Summer has arrived here in central Florida and it’s a bit moist outside. Lol
I went outside at 6am to put something in the car and it was Florida summer warm out. You couldnt knock the smile off my face with a shovel.lol

Well hello chaps........
All alright in here?
Beer still in the fridge?
WiFi password still the same? We really should change it from Password1.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #818!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!
I heard from CapeCod Tenor yesterday, they have made it safely and are having a great time. I should be meeting up with him sometime tomorrow.
Hopefully they are adjusting to the heat here. Summer has arrived here in central Florida and it’s a bit moist outside. Lol
I went outside at 6am to put something in the car and it was Florida summer warm out. You couldnt knock the smile off my face with a shovel.lol
Please… don’t say “shovel”.
Well hello chaps........
All alright in here?
Who dis?
Agreed. Time to change it back to something easier.

The salad was pretty good actually! Don’t worry, I dropped that dessert right on top of it .
Oh, thank goodness. I was getting worried for a second there.

Well hello chaps........
All alright in here?
Oh good, London Station is still operational.

Um...we drank all the beer. Upped our security, too--new password is "DisDads".

And look even had a Dad meet.
image000000.jpg
Which one is you?

Oh good, London Station is still operational.
I think that's the top status we can realistically achieve, given recent performance.
Um...we drank all the beer. Upped our security, too--new password is "DisDads".
Double D's will always be a winner in my book, in passwords, or anything else you care to think of....

Now would you look at that? Lowered the tone in only 2 responses.

Happy Friday y'all

Morning All, Happy Father's Day. Hope you all have fun grilling for the family.

Got back from our trip yesterday and still a bit tired from the travel. I think I'll need a nap today.
I’m tired from my five day weekend I just finished up tonight.
Now I have to rest up for my next seven days off. Lol
A few of the CPs I worked with at Skyliner are back in town. One now works for the NFL and the other is back in school going for her masters.
The one sent me a text last week, she wanted to know if the old man was working this week? Lol. I told her nooooo, she said, I forgot you’re retired. Lol
So I’m dragging myself over to Animal to meet up with them. I’m not a fan of that park, especially when it’s 95 degrees out. Lol

Why can’t someone from the US be an international man of mystery?
  • Percentage of population has passports in the United States: 48.36%
Unless most of the international incidents are happening in Idaho, I think we need to react a bit quicker than 4-6 weeks while we await for travel documents ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter