DDP and Earl Of Sandwich

Wickedmom75

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used the DDP @ EOS in Downtown disney ?? What I am wondering is were you able to order a sandwich and a salad with a dessert or or could you only order soup or chips for a side??? Wondering because we have free dining and would like to try here but with the sandwiches only being 4.95$ is it worth it to use the Dining plan or just pay out of pocket and save our counter service for breakfast. Thanks

Wickedmom75 said:
Has anyone used the DDP @ EOS in Downtown disney ?? What I am wondering is were you able to order a sandwich and a salad with a dessert or or could you only order soup or chips for a side??? Wondering because we have free dining and would like to try here but with the sandwiches only being 4.95$ is it worth it to use the Dining plan or just pay out of pocket and save our counter service for breakfast. Thanks

Neither, EOS is a CS meal. You get an entrée, dessert and beverage. You only get a "side" if you're ordering a combo meal which includes a side but
EOS doesn't sell combo meals.

You'll get a sandwich, fountain drink and a cookie for dessert. Good food but not a great use of a CS credit but neither is breakfast. Remember breakfast doesn't include a dessert.

There was a sign when we were there in September that said something like

"Sandwich or salad with desert and fountain drink for dining plan"

It is very good though, and I would rather eat a meal that I truely enjoyed rather than trying to get the "best deal" for the dining plan.

Thanks guys, not really worried about wasting a counter service , last year when we checked out we still had 10 left , we were just so full from having late dinners and we ate breakfast in the room except for Crystal palace one morning. Plus we shared a lot of stuff it was an amazing amount of food. :thumbsup2

We got muffins for dessert.

I had read the posts about cookies only, and that was fine with me because we like the sandwiches so much.

CM heard me tell DH that he had to get a cookie & she said the muffins were also included.

DH & DD reminded me that we got a brownie too.

We used 3 credits & got one cookie, one muffin, and one brownie & saved them all for breakfast. :)

There was so much food during that trip that I don't always remember what we ate where, but DH & DD remember details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter