DDP & computer snafu!

yasmina

DIS Veteran
OMG! I'm reading here about the rumored new and improved (?) DDP including 3 TS meals a day. I'm sorry, but if they go to that, they'll have to roll me home and I'll spend twice as much on 2 airline seats 'cause that's what I'll need :rotfl: !

We just got back today, and left at least (I have to check our most recent reciepts) 14 CS, 12 TS, and 6 snacks on our cards. We ATE and ATE and ATE! We definitely used the credits we had, but the computers didn't count them!

The first 2 mornings we paid OOP for breakfast (BTW, I did not care for the beignets - I know - HORROR! - but there was too much powdered sugar on them and they were tough - my teeth hurt!), then when we saw that the credits weren't being counted, we started using them for breakfast as well as lunch. For some reason unbeknownst to us, our daughters were entitled to 2 drinks with their breakfasts. Except for those first 2 days, we didn't spend any money on food or non-alcoholic drinks.

We did hear someone on the train at MK talking about how the computer system was down when they checked in at POR, so maybe this affected the DDP credits as well? I don't know, but I know we ate REALLY well. We felt terrible leaving all those credits, but knowing it was a glitch in the system...there was nothing we could do. I wish we could have passed the credits on to someone else, but I know that wasn't possible.

If you are going soon, keep track of your credits. Maybe you'll have the same luck we did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter