DDP for each night you spend in WDW?

ks12066

Mouseketeer
Do they award DDP credits for the number of nights you actually spend in the resort or for how many days you have on your park ticket? Sorry, we have been a little confused. Thanks! :sunny:

1TS 1CS 1SNK

PER NIGHT, PER PERSON

So if you have a 4 night stay with 5 day tics ...

You get 4CS 4TS 4SNK
PER PERSON

WDWO

It is based on the number of nights you spend in your resort room. If you are going on the free dining you must buy a package with each member of your party having the same package. At least on day park admission is required.

Redwitch said:
It is based on the number of nights you spend in your resort room. If you are going on the free dining you must buy a package with each member of your party having the same package. At least on day park admission is required.

A kinda cool thing happened in our particular case...

My wife and I will fly to MCO on an upcoming September Friday evening....going to the airport right after W-O-R-K (can I use that four-letter word on this board?) We'll arrive at our WDW resort just before midnight to check in.

Even though we'll only sleep there that night without benefit of using the parks et cetera, it's a night nonetheless, and counts toward DDP credits. So, we gain and extra CS, TS and Snack credits each.

While yes, we're paying for them in the long run, those extra credits ensure we'll have sufficient credits for our entire stay.

Family of 4 with 2 little ones who can definitely eat but not so much that everyone needs there own meal....we easily made it through 8 days on 7 nights of credits. We shared meals some but we did eat buffets and some cs's we ordered 4 meals (like the very last meal since we still had 4 credits). And we ate at crt which was 2 credits each. We had 9 table services meals and 7 cs meals for the family and i used 4 credits by myself for breakfasts while they had granola or oatmeal in the room. 2 ts restaurants we just ordered one kid plate one adult plate and paid oop for an extra beverage. Granted we did a lot of sharing....often I ate whatever extras came with theirs but i was happy everyone got what they wanted and no one went hungry (except when we really really really didnt like the food at coral reef...just not our thing).

Delaware Mike -- We usually arrive late on our arrival day also. Allthough I'm not doing the the midnight check in anymore!!! Our luggage from ME arrived at 2:00 AM and we couldn't get up in the morning, so the "full next day" that was our plan was ruined.

That said, we usually use a CS on our arrival night, freeing up a TS for a signiture meal.

Remember that your credits are good until MIDNIGHT of the day you check out. We were there for 6 nights and checked out of OKW and went and checked in at Music for Star Wars weekend. Saying that on that Friday we had enough credits carried over that we spent $91 in credits and nothing OP. NOw we did share CS meals but we all had 3 snack credits each to share. Went by Main Street Bakery on the way out and picked up breakfast for the next morining. So we made our credits go far and no one was ever hungry.

My girlfriend and I were going for 5 nights in late August. We kept stressing about how to get to BWI for an early am flight (90 minute drive). We looked into Park N Fly, which would have cost 6 of us over $200 (2 adults, 4 kids). We looked into shuttling to PHL (our closer airport) and shuttling home from BWI (where our return flight was already booked). That was easily $250.

Finally the light bulb whent on! :tongue: Why not just fly out of BWI the evening before? With our room rates and shared parking expenses we are spending what Park N Fly or shuttling would have cost and we get extra dining credits and an early start at the parks! :cool1:

(In case you are wondering why our return flight is BWI. It was cheaper and available for LD weekend. I was originally going alone with my DH planning to drop me off in PHL early Tues am and pick me up at BWI. My flight was booked when my girlfriend asked to join us).

Max is my favorite cat! :love: :joker: :love: :joker: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter