DDP for portion of trip

jamnut24

Earning My Ears
I have separate reservations for (2) days at one DVC resort and (5) days at another. Can I set up DDP for only the 5-day reservation? As I've seen stated here before, this just seems like way too much food for several consecutive days. I don't want to be too bloated to be able to walk the parks :crazy2: .

:guilty: From what I have read you don't have to buy ot for both reservations but it is only good until midnight that you check out from when it started...so would be able to spread out.

OK. So I take it that if I bought the plan for my 5-day reservation then I could only get food on the plan for five days as opposed to spreading it out over 7 days. That makes sense. This would give us a chance to try it out without gorging ourselves for a whole week. I like the idea of the plan because I think it would encourage us to try new entrees because if we don't like it, we'll still fill up on the appetizers and deserts. :stir:

Right, if you bought the plan for the 5 day reservation, you could spread it out over the 5 nights (not 7). However, this can easily amount to 6 days if you check out of resort 1 and move to resort 2 early in the day.

Your credits start the minute you check in and expire at midnight the day that you check out. Thus, if you checked in at 9 am, you could use your credits for breakfast (if desired).

You can check in at any time, but your room may not be ready. They will hold you luggage for you and issue a KTTW that gives you dining and park admission for the day (if you purchased these). Then later in the day, you call a number that they have provided (from any WDW phone--at Guest services, etc.) and they will give you the room number. Your KTTW will already work when you get there, no need to stop at front desk again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter