DDP--Limited Menus?

letterdavidman

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering... when DW and I were at WDW last August, we did the Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose's, and, as such, were given a limited menu to order off of. My question is: Is this how the Dining Plan works? Or can you order off of the regular menu, just like if you were paying out-of-pocket?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

No. The Dining Plan generally allows you to order off the regular menu. A couple of restaurants have some exclusions, but the vast majority allow you to select anything (intended for one person).

Thanks, Bicker. :sunny:

I suspected that it was set up to allow one to order off of the regular menu. I'm looking forward to trying the DDP on our next visit in October '07. I think that, even if it's not free, it'll still be quite a value, considering we ate 100% of our meals on property this last visit (I thought I might actually get in the car or call a cab and venture off property for meals a time or two, but... it was just too easy to hop on a bus to one of the parks, one of the resorts, or DTD. And, having driven down from Ohio, I was, ultimately, too lazy :blush: ).

Again, thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter