Deal on candy at Wal-Mart!

Liz

Make a miracle!
This isn't directly related to Disney, but any money we can save in other areas can be applied to our trips, right?

I just came from Wal-Mart. Happened to go down the candy aisle (regular, not Christmas candy) and spotted bags of Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter Cups, 13.2 oz. size for TWENTY FIVE CENTS EACH!!!!! I just grabbed 4 bags thinking when I got to the checkstand I would find out this was surely a mistake but it wasn't so I went back and got a bunch more! These are the bags that are usually like $2 each! I'm using them for stockings and I'm going to find some cute containers and fill them with these for my neighbors!

Don't know that I would make a special trip, but if you're heading to WM anyway, might want to have a look!

By the way, the candies are in red & gold packaging, its not like leftover Halloween stuff or anything like that!

for the info...have family coming for christmas!
PS...where in FL did you live? ...
and I LOVE Utah water! LOL its the best

Holycow
lisa

Hi HolyCow, I used to live in Jacksonville. My mom is still there. Have you ever lived in Utah??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter