Dec 18 thru 23? Anything available??

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
My ds and I really would love to go and see the Christmas decorations this year! :Pinkbounc But, we have a big trip coming up! So, my dh said it would be possible if we could do a "budget" trip! I was thinking of staying at a value resort, but we are soooo spoiled with DVC! :rotfl:It is hard to think of staying at a value resort. Has anyone tried lately to book for that week? I know it will probably be impossible at this late a date to get anything! But was wondering anyway?? :Pinkbounc

Probalby not, but you wont know until you call. I would guess there will not be any studios, but might be a 2 bedroom available.

Or you could try to convert the points to Disney collection and stay at a moderate resort if there is no DVC availability. Maybe it isn't the most efficient use of your points but worth it if there isn't another option.

Call MS - I think you have a shot, especially if you are willing to stay at any of the DVC resorts. So far, I haven't read any reports that that week is totally booked. The first week of December is definitely booked, though and we have seen many reports about it.

Good luck! Let us know what MS says.

Yes, defintely report back about what you find at MS this morning!

i will be there a week before you. i called 2 weeks ago to add an night. i got a 1bedroom at okw. but i highly doubt you will get anything but atleast call and try. you never know

Just called in MS yesterday (9/13) and there is availability at Saratoga (studios and 1 bedrooms)

I got that entire time when I called in 2 weeks ago. I needed a 1BR and had a choice of SSR or OKW. Since we're staying at SSR in October, we took OKW :)

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter