Dec. 1st MVMCP- What time are you going?

christophfam

DIS Veteran
OK, some say you can get in at 4PM, some say not until closer to 7PM. What are you all going to do? Our plan was to arrive at 4PM and have dinner at The Plaza before the party starts. We don't have regular park admission so I'm not sure if we want to get there that early now that the entry time is questionable. Is anyone planning on going early anyway? I'd hate to arrive at the gate only to be told that we can't get in for two hours. I sure wish we weren't going to the first party! I'll be sure to post what time we get in when I get back to my computer on Monday.

We had a great time last year with the above plan of arriving at 4PM...

Do you mean Nov 30th?

A cm posted on another thread that you can be admitted with MVMCP tickets after 4:00pm. This is so that there is not a huge crowd at security around 7:00pm.

Originally posted by christophfam
...(snip)......I'll be sure to post what time we get in when I get back to my computer on Monday.......

Thanks! I'm sure there are many of us who will appreciate the info.

I'd love to hear your review of the shows, parade and special fireworks as well if you have the time!

Looking forward to your post on Monday. :D :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter