December 2007 Code Watch

Subscribing! We are thinking of going at Christmas and are eligible for SOG. I will book there and keep an eye out for any deals!

we are planning december 14-22. what were the deals this past december? starting the saving process...first 100 is going into the can today. we will have a few hundred from the disney visa for spending money. loved all star movies but really want to try csr maybe even a csr suite. I can't wait. Dec 14 is my son's birtday.

We've just deceided on a December 2007 trip, probably the first week, but of the 10 or so trips I've taken there, I've never stayed on site, so I'm clueless about the codes...can someone explain them please. Do I book now and just keep watching and hoping for codes? Who comes out with the codes? How much of a discount do the codes provide?

We're booked Nov.25-Dec.2 at WL! can't wait!! :woohoo: Not much in Dec. but still want to join this thread!

What is a code and how do I get one? I am not a member of AAA or an AP holder. We are also interested in the DDP - Do the codes apply to room rate only? - If so, is there a way to utilize a code for a discount and still purchase the DDP?

We are also planning a trip for the last week of November or the first week of December 2007. This will be our second trip. Our first trip was in August 2006. We stayed at Pop for 8 days with Free Dining. We loved WDW and now we want to return every year. Although we would like to adjust three aspects of our recent trip.

1. The heat.
2. The small room.
3. The crowds.

I think if we travel during the last week of November or the first week of December and stay in one of the ASMu Family Suites - we will accomplish all three.

There are other times of the year, but unfortunately our schedules only allow us to travel after June of each year.
June - No.
July - No.
August - No.
September - No.
October - perhaps.
November - Yes (minus Thanksgiving)
December - Yes (minus Christmas)

Suscribing. We are returning with the entire extended family in tow 12/16-21/07 (19 family members in all). :scared1:

This will be our second Christmas trip to the World. DD is looking over my shoulder and is already counting the days.:santa:

Suscribing. We are returning with the entire extended family in tow 12/16-21/07 (19 family members in all). :scared1:

This will be our second Christmas trip to the World. DD is looking over my shoulder and is already counting the days.:santa:

Wow, I'm planning a trip for 12/19-26/07 for 12. This is also our second Christmas trip. But, the families who will be joining us it's their first time.

We will be headed down the first week (or second week) in December also. this will be our first "Christmas" trip. I would LOVE to get some codes!!!

One more to add!! We are looking forward to be going Nov 30-Dec 14.:woohoo:

Planning second xmas in WDW, was there in 2005. Staying at POP from Dec. 21-Dec. 27. How do you subscribe and how do you apply the codes.

In 2005, they sent out a code for a discount for the time frame for a trip that I had already booked. All I had to do was get the code and call the reservation line and they applied it and I believe it saved me $200 off the entire package. :cheer2: Granted I was up at 5:30am to make the phone calls to WDW but, it was worth it. :surfweb:

The hard part now is just waiting. :confused:

Planning second xmas in WDW, was there in 2005. Staying at POP from Dec. 21-Dec. 27. How do you subscribe and how do you apply the codes.
At the top of this thread click thread tools and then click subscribe to this thread. You can be notified when someone posts on this thread. As far as a code, hopefully one will be released and you can apply it to your reservation for a little savings by calling who you booked through. I booked directly through WDW travel so if a code comes out, I'll just call them with code and see if It can be applied. I don't think any codes for December '07 will come out for a while. Keep checking this thread to see if any codes have come out and what they are.

Booked AKL 12/16-23/07!!!!!! This will be our 2nd trip to WDW, but our 1st time for X-mas. We can't wait!!!!!!!

Add us to the list. Like many of you, this is our first Christmas trip! I am so excited to see all the decorations!

We are either going 12/12-12/19 or 12/5-12/12--which ever is less crowded--maybe there is no real difference?

If I can save $$ I am all for it. I have priced out 4 nights at POP at rack rate with tickets and dining for the 3 of us---$1,198.20. Add that to the $1008.83 for tickets, dining, & hotel at Universal. Then add spending $. About $2300. I would love to clip a few hundred off that!

Either way, we will be there!

but won't any codes for Dec be good only during value season? Once it hits peak, codes won't apply, right??? Probably good through the 23rd???? If I book from Dec 18-28 will I be able to use a code???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter