December ADR Cancellation Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
My DH and I are leaving this week for our anniversary vacation and are desperate for the following reservations:
12/4 Early Dinner at LTT (between 3pm-7pm)

Dinner at Whisp Canyon and Breakfast at Restaurant Akershus anytimes/dates between 12/4-12/10

Help!!

Thank you,

Karen

We were lucky enough to snag one of the openings to seat all 8 of us at the same resturant, so I am canceling LTT and CP and they are both on 12/25. Hope someone gets them :wizard:.

12/25 LTT @ 8:40 pm for 4
12/25 CP @ 7:40 pm for 4

If anyone cancels CRT for our arrival date 12/19 for dinner, please pm me...Also breakfast/dinner either days from 12/20-12/28...thanks

I might, might, might have that LTT for you. I know I have one spare LTT somewhere but I can't remember the exact date. It's either the 15th or 16th. I have to run errands but I'll let you know when I get back.

Meg

Meg- I would be forever in your debt!! Just let me know what day it is!!

Anyone cancelling Crystal Palace breakfast for Dec 11th - early morning?

Also looking for Le Cellier for any evening Dec. 9th - 14th. :santa:

I am planning on making a few cancellations for December. If anyone is interested, PM me.

12/22-Crystal Palace-5:10pm (party of 4)
12/24-Artist Point-5:35pm (party of 8-2 tables)
12/26-Spoodles-5:50pm (party of 4)

I am still looking for a Coral Reef dinner for 2 adults on 12/19. We would love to have a Candlelight package, but would like to dine there either way. We would be interested in a Candlelight package for Tutto Italia on the same night (12/19).

Thanks!!! :)

I will be canceling an ADR at Coral Reef on 12/20/07 at 5:50 for three people! Anyone for the taking?

TAKEN BY WDWFUN!!

I am going to cancel LLT at 5:2o on Dec.18 if anyone is interested. Also, Boma on the 16, Arkeshus on 23, and 1900 Park Fare on 28. However, I don't know how to give the reservation away to someone.

:santa: Lorraine

I really need Mama Melrose's for dinner, December 16, party for 2 or 3, any time. Please let me know on the forum or pm me. Its the only place my boyfriend wants to spend the extra money on this trip.. ::sigh::

I will be cancelling CM's for a 9:55 breakfast for 6ppl on the 14th. Please let me know if anyone is intrested. I am also looking for CM's any morning from the 8th to the 13th for 6ppl. Anyone want to trade?

Thanks,

Sherry-n-NY

If anyone is interested, we called Disney Dining for Chef Mickeys last night and they are going to be opening an hour early for dinner at 4PM beginning the week of Dec. 16 so if you're still looking CM, it's worth a try to call if you can make it during that time.

If anyone is interested, we called Disney Dining for Chef Mickeys last night and they are going to be opening an hour early for dinner at 4PM beginning the week of Dec. 16 so if you're still looking CM, it's worth a try to call if you can make it during that time.

ooh, that's interesting - thanks!
Do you know if the characters will be there from 4pm also?

The characters are always on at Chef Mickeys as they only have breakfast and dinner service. Good luck!

I am going to cancel LLT at 5:2o on Dec.18 if anyone is interested. Also, Boma on the 16, Arkeshus on 23, and 1900 Park Fare on 28. However, I don't know how to give the reservation away to someone.

:santa: Lorraine

Hi, Lorraine. I just sent you a PM. How many is the reservation for? I'm interested if it's for a party of 6... I've not done a transfer of an ADR yet either, but I'm sure someone can help up out. Thanks.

Darren

I am taking my 3 yr old gd to Disney World on a last minute trip and I really need a princess meal for December 15th, either at Magic Kingdom or Grand Floridian. I have been trying for two weeks now and have not gotten lucky yet. Help, please!!!!!!!!!!!

Kept calling and got CP (DGD loves Pooh and Tigger too) at 810am on the 14th, so we will be at MK Friday instead of Saturday. Thanks!

Thankyou for whomever posted the 4pm chef mickeys I got it for Dec 22nd
Also for anyone that is interested they opened up a whole bunch of restaurants with more hours over DEC 1900 park fare,whispering canyon,artist point///lots more couldn't catch them all. Hurry and grab some guys. Shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter