• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Grand Gathering

djblu883

DIS Veteran
ok for you folks going in Dec.....how about a GG before Christmas????spiked eggnog and beer and golf carts????

Dose that get me a discount on my site.:lmao:

I'm in for the 6th - 19th of December!!

How do you people afford all of these GG's. One party after another. I need a new life.:laughing:

ok for you folks going in Dec.....how about a GG before Christmas????spiked eggnog and beer and golf carts????

We will be there Dec 23-Jan 3rd and want to do some kind of a meet & greet with whoever will be around at that time.

We will be there Dec 23-Jan 3rd and want to do some kind of a meet & greet with whoever will be around at that time.

We're there from December 21 - 30th. We almost need a early December Meet and Greet and a late December Meet and Greet thread.;) ;)

We're there from December 21 - 30th. We almost need a early December Meet and Greet and a late December Meet and Greet thread.;) ;)

That's what I was thinking. Maybe one the week BEFORE Christmas and one the week AFTER. You and I can work on the after Christmas one ;)

What's New Year's like at Disney? Do they do any kind of big firework show at MK or anything?

Yes they have a big fireworks display on New Years. You can see it well from the beach. Don't know how they do it but they even do the year in fireworks. ie: last year they made 2008 in fireworks. The fort is great
during the holidays. Many people go all out decorating for the holidays.

Just my 2 cents

dan b

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter