• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Grand Gathering

Are you going to be around the Fort on New Years Day ?? We are going to be at MK for NYE so maybe if you are around on New Years Day we could get together that afternoon/evening.

No, we have to leave on the 30th. I go back to work on the 2nd...which is silly to have to work on Friday...I work for a school district and it's Cotton Bowl and it's just not fair.:sad2:

We have CP pkg at Epcot on Christmas Eve so won't be back to camp until later...but hate to miss caroling.

We would love to do a cookie swap and would love to get kids together. Our group will have 2 - 17y/o, 1-16 y/o, 1 -12 y/o....3 girls and 1 boy. All are great kids who love Christmas traditions. We're doing the tree, stockings, gifts, cookies, etc in the RV.

If you need someone to store gifts or set them out for Santa, we can help. We could even leave little gift bags or notes from Santa on the RV doorstep.

This is too much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter