December Weather??

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
I'm sure it is unpredictable, but what have your experiences been?

We are going from 06 DEC 03 to 13 DEC 03. We are booked at Wilderness Lodge, courtyard view--whatever that is.

We went last year from December 10 through the 15. It was warm enough one day to swim, but then there was a cold spell. We wore long pants and sweat shirts the rest of the time. The night of the Candlelight Processional we actually had our winter coats, hats, and gloves on!! Just pack layers and at least one warm sweatshirt. Many unprepared people were in the shops having to buy warm fleece duirng our trip. You will have a great time. The decorations are unbelievable and you are staying at my favorite resort!

We were there last year, Dec. 6 - 14th, and at the WL, too! Oh, so BEAUTIFUL! Unfortunately, it rained a lot, but I think that was unusual. I was very comfortable in my capris almost every day. It was in the 50's, 60's (and 70's one or two days). I also wore Teva sandals, which were a blessing, even when it was 60 degrees and rainy. I wore sweatshirts, long sleeved shirts, and short sleeves.
DH wore his sneakers and wished he had worn his sandals when it rained (poured). Less people venture out in the rain, so we were able to do a lot.
Take time to enjoy this beautiful resort - the Christmas decorations are the best. And keep checking for a good room rate.
Oh, how I wish we could go back this year! Have a GREAT time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter