Decks/Patios on the Cabins

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
I am trying to plan how many and what kind of Christmas lights to take with us on our trip. We will be staying in the cabins and I want to put lights around the deck. Can anyone tell me the size ( or approximate size)? What kind of lights do you take? Thanks

Melanie

If you look at the pictures the decks seem to run for nearly three quarters of the length of the cabin, and probably nearly half the width, the cabins themselves are 504 sq ft, sorry thats the best i can do.

I would guess that the approximate size of the deck is 10'x20'. We have stayed there many times, though never at Christmas. Good luck with your decorating!;)

Hmm. Last year I brought 2 strands of rope lights--they covered the steps. We had a collapsable lighted tree, and some netting we ended up using on the deck rather than on shrubs. I had two or three strings of 300 lights. We also had two signs for the driveway--one Mickey and one Tigger. And we were only modest compared to lots of other cabins/campsites!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter