Deco Square Swap- Active- Check your groups!

I got excited and hit enter too soon! Sorry!

Beach
Vacation
Boys
Holiday- Christmas

I will take winter for my season spot if still open : )

(Is vacation just a general vacation category, misc. vacation stuff??)

Please add Beach for me. My season will be fall.

I really shouldn't try to DIS before I have my caffine in the morning.

Thanks, Cassey

Morning Shawna!

I will take groups

B - Birthday
E1 - Beach
G - Zoo
N1 - Girls
V1 - Color -- Red

thanks for hosting!!

Thanks for signing me up Shawna!! I think I will change my Holiday choice to Halloween. Would that work better for everyone in that group? I can keep St. Patty's if everyone would rather...either way is fine with me. I can use both. So, would the other three rather Halloween or St. Pat's? I'm sorry...I forgot who is in that group with me?

Thanks for signing me up Shawna!! I think I will change my Holiday choice to Halloween. Would that work better for everyone in that group? I can keep St. Patty's if everyone would rather...either way is fine with me. I can use both. So, would the other three rather Halloween or St. Pat's? I'm sorry...I forgot who is in that group with me?

I would prefer Halloween, we are good Irish folk but do not do much for St. Patty's day unless you cound DD building traps to catch a leprechaun:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks for getting my choices Shawna....for V1 I want to do Red!

I bumped this for additional sign-ups. I will close it on Wednesday evening.
We need to have a plan for the second groups that I opened up. Would you guys be ok with adding that person to the first group and makeing one more set?
Let me know...
S :)

I'm fine with combining. I'll change my color for the color group if you need me to.

Looking at the color groups. You can put mommy2mrb in my U-Disney colors if she doesn't mind those colors.

Then you only need to add one more the V group.

I will do a 2nd colors group and be in V1 as well- if that will help- I can always use colored deco squares.

Rebecca

I could also do a second color group and a second beach group if that helps you!!!

Also, will you keep the groups that only have 2 people?

Ok, so I read all the posts and made adjustments to the group post.
Let me know what you think. I will see if anyone else adds groups tomorrow and aim to close this tomorrow evening.

S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter