"Dedicated" rooms

Erineliza38

Mouseketeer
Pardon my lack of experience and knowledge here- we just purchased at BLT yesterday and I am still learning. I was wondering- what are "dedicated" rooms? I keep seeing descriptions including that word and am unclear as to what it really means.
TIA! :)

a dedicated two bedroom has two queen beds in the second bedroom and only one hallway door. In most since you lose the kitchenette you gain a closest.

A lock off two bedroom takes a studio and combines it with a one bedroom to make the two bedroom. It will have two hallway doors and in the studio it will have a queen bed and sofa bed and kitchenette.

To me dedicated means my older kids staying in the 2nd bedroom can't let them selves out:lmao:.

Really - I can hear the twins now... they would be like - heck we can find our way to the park from here and we have Hoppers... :eek:

To me dedicated means my older kids staying in the 2nd bedroom can't let them selves out:lmao:.

Really - I can hear the twins now... they would be like - heck we can find our way to the park from here and we have Hoppers... :eek:

I have 18 month old B/G twins myself! I hope they grow to enjoy Disney as much as my husband and I do!

Some resorts also have dedicated studios & 1 bedrooms. That means they do not have a lockoff (connecting) door, they can only be what they are (can't be combined).

BCV has "dedicated" 2 bedrooms without 2 Q's but with 1 Q and a sofa bed. If you book "dedicated 2 bedroom" at BCV, you are aware of which one you'll be getting. We like the 2Qs in ours.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter