• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

definition of LTT "family style"?

beachesncream

Mouseketeer
Just two of us are going (w/o kids) to LTT character dinner. Will we be at a table by ourselves? I know family style means they big platters of food and you serve yourself but will we be sitting with others since there are only 2 of us? (like at Biergarten). We have a 4:55 PS in Dec.

The initial platter will be smaller than for a large group, but they will bring refills of any item(s) you want.

Is all the food on the same platter? Will they bring an item on its own plate if you ask? My dad doesn't like his food touching other food. :rolleyes:

Is there a vegetarian option at this resturant???

I know it is a set menu, but just wondering?

Oh, you are seated at your own table, but the food is served as though you were at your table at home. Carrots are in their own dish, meat on it's own platter, etc... you serve yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter