• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delays for Amazon Prime Pantry Orders to Resorts (Sept 2017)

ShadeDK

Permanently Staying in Room 237
FYI for anyone visiting the resorts in the next two weeks and planning on using Prime Pantry: as of this afternoon (9/12), I attempted to submit an order and Amazon is not guaranteeing delivery until late next week (9/21). Understandable with Irma, but be aware and check dates if you planned to have food/groceries sent to resorts via this method.

Your post reminded me to check with Garden Grocer about our Sept 17th delivery. Here is what they said:

Garden Grocer(03:39:31) :" If all goes as planned, we should be back to business as usual by the 17th. If there are any items we are unable to get we will let you know the day before. "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter