Delete Thread

Yes, we'd both already seen it but we're going to stay in for the night so we put it on again. But then I ended up hungry again and Josh wanted to bowl.

Cool, thanks! It's on my list, but the more endorsements the better. I'll have to check it out. The concept seems interesting.

Loving your TR!! It's cool to see what else is out there besides the parks. We're going to have some empty days on our next trip. It's helpful to see what was worth the $.

Very much enjoyed your trip report

Hope to be reading another one of yours after this coming sept trip!

Did enjoy your trip report.......nice way to spend your last day......mini golf and Margaritaville are both a lovely way to end! Yes, mini golf is better at night.......cooler and all lit up its lovely!

Look forward to reading your other ones when you come back.........thank you for taking the time to tell us about it........was fun reading.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter