Delete Thread

Okay, I'm loving that we are so on the same page as far as things go. I also saw the same Tim Tracker video and thought that it would be amazing to go there also. I'm still trying to fit it into our schedule.

I'm getting ready to post an update on my pre-trip report.

I have never seen Avatar. I'm torn between watching it before we go and waiting. Chris says that I should wait and be able to give my opinion as someone that's never seen the movie. I'm kinda on the fence. I'm not sure if I'm going to do a vlog or not. I still keep trying to get up the courage to post.

I can't believe that you're in the single digits. I know that you're excited!!

4 days, 4 hours!
Wahoo!

And promptly realized that there's no way anyone will be able to french braid it because it's too short so I canceled that. :laughing:
I have decided I am not cutting my hair again before we go so that I can put it into two side braids while at the parks.

For an appetizer we got Thai Lettuce Wraps
I used to take the fixings to make lettuce wraps to school for lunch every day. It was a nice light lunch but it just got to be too much to bring back and forth. But I do like them.

Breakfast burrito: A Warm Tortilla Filled with Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Chicken Chorizo, Cheese, Crispy Potatoes, Avocado, Peppers and Onions, Over Spicy Ranchero Sauce. Served with Sour Cream, Salsa and Black Beans.

screen-shot-2017-04-29-at-7-47-37-pm-png.234478
That looks delicious!

I got Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake.
I am so not a fan of Carrot Cake but I am glad you liked it.

We finally started packing today
HAHA...I'm ready to start now and I have 33 days before we go...lol.

So please if any of you have one let me know in your comments here or come find me it's HappiestHaunt. I'll link it in the signature too because searching the username isn't pulling it up when I try.
SECFootballGal

(She also ate my guac :laughing: just straight guacamole with nothing else).

have done this before, would do it again!

Sitting out on my balcony watching animals while waiting for my phone to charge...it got down to 16% at Epcot and I couldn't figure out why it had drained so fast...apparently I took about 270 pictures between 8am and 1pm so that's why, LOL!!

Just heard a kid shout, "I can see the zebras!" FYI, there are currently zero zebras on this savanna.

You are so close to trip time!! Can't wait to see you later this week!!

On Friday I got my hair cut for the trip:

So cute! I wish I gotten mine cut. but I just don't have time! I did dye it a reddish color but it's temporary...will probably wash out by next week.

Finally I continued on my "try them all" cheesecake journey. I got Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake. It was good!

Ooh impressive undertaking!! That looks pretty good!

I have a few trip changes: So I've read @kastoney and @ariane37's reviews of Tiffins, and actually all of you that have gone have given it great reviews. And I finally saw something on the menu that caught my eye. So I switched our TH reservation to Tiffins. I'm kind of happy we're not going to TH again. Obviously there's a lot of food to try there too, but we've done the breakfast a few times and though the meal is different for dinner the characters are the same. (Also I read my beloved bread pudding was actually not on the lunch/dinner menu). We also added Trail's End breakfast instead of GF Cafe one day. I'm not ready to give them another chance for dinner, but I will for breakfast. I'm also thinking if we're not exhausted of doing something the first day for Cinco De Mayo (like heading to Antojitos for a margarita).

Yay! Tiffins is so yummy. Can't wait to go back again this weekend!
Never been to Trail's End yet but I've only heard good things at breakfast!
I'm gonna get myself an avocado margarita for Cinco de Mayo!

Finally I just created a Twitter! I'm not really a huge fan of Twitter, and I'm still getting the hang of it; but it's a really good way to get Disney/Universal news. So please if any of you have one let me know in your comments here or come find me it's HappiestHaunt. I'll link it in the signature too because searching the username isn't pulling it up when I try.

Cool! I barely use twitter but I'll follow you! Now, if I can only remember my password...that's how infrequently I use my twitter. Haha.

It's crazy that we can say see you next weekend :hyper: But yes see you next weekend!

SEE YOU REAL SOON!! :-)

I'm so excited to hear about this trip :)

Sorry Josh hasn't been feeling well. :( The weather aggravates my headaches and brain surgery issues, too, so I understand how crappy and inconvenient that can be. Hope he's feeling much better now/soon!

I'd be interested to know about your experiences at Character Warehouse, especially how busy it is around there, and what kinds of things you find. :) We may squeeze in a trip there on our way back to the airport this time.

Tomorrow!!

Do I have to look nice when we meet up? Because it's been a long week, and it's probably going to be a leggings and t-shirt kinda night! But it might be my fancy "Grand and Miraculous" Epcot shirt :rotfl2: It has metallic-ish silver print, so that's kind of upscale, right?? Only the best for DisFriends, LOL!!

Safe travels!!

Oh - Are you doing the dining package for RoL?? If so, remind me to tell you about my experience as far as when to go sit down and stuff.

See you real soon!!

I don't know if you can tell in the picture but this was huge!

Everything at Cheesecake Factory is massive. I often share just an appetizer for two people as a meal, and also to save room for dessert.

Homecomin-7:20 pm

Oooh I have to check this out - haven't heard of this restaurant.

Other: PANDORA AP PREVIEW!

This I want to hear about!! Very excited for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter