Delete Thread

Love the update!!!

Have to say....I`m so wary of little animals like that (I know, weird) I see a creature waiting to pounce and attack rather than surprised look......(I know sorry :duck: ) he is cute though......but the doggy is gorgeous!!

Nice plans.....like the sound of your food choices too and a good mix of Disney/Universal....I`m tempted by WBG even if only for a drink.

Enjoy the wedding Raeven, would love to see some pictures from it and hope you have a lovely time...... :wave2:
Thank you!

Lol Teddy is so spoiled I’m not sure he’d know how to attack :rotfl:

There’s so much food to pick from it’s hard to narrow it down sometimes :rotfl2: I hear really good things about WBG. I did go for a brunch a few years ago which was nice, but I’ve never had anything off their regular menus.

Thank you! I hope the weather cooperates. It’s outside but under cover and I’m hoping heated because it isn’t too warm yet. I’m sure I’ll get some pictures there.

It's been busy :rotfl:

I need to do some September planning, hopefully I can start that now as we get more adjusted

May Trip: Tomorrow!
HHN Trip: 18 weeks

View attachment 667026

We leave tomorrow! Not much has changed about our plans except the moving around of some dining reservations. We ended up booking Trattoria Del Porto's mother's day brunch because the menu looked amazing, and I added and moved around a few other things.

Also if anyone has eaten at the Hard Rock's temporary dinner while The Kitchen is being refurbished, called Pop Up BBQ feel free to let me know how it is. I haven't seen any reviews for it yet. Josh likes BBQ and I’m not the biggest fan, but the menu has enough things for both of us that I'm considering it.

And here's some pictures from the wedding last weekend!

It was a in a really pretty venue, and everything was super nice.

XPeOcmJl.jpg

Josh was a groomsman hence the fancy suit which he said made him feel like a cat wearing slippers. :rotfl:

KbQOkROl.jpg

View attachment 667027

The view from the venue:

2SD0eU7l.jpg

The Butternut Squash soup was my favorite part of the meal because it tasted like sweet potatoes with marshmallow, but everyone else at my table said it was too sweet.

deCu16fl.jpg

The bride:

fqaRTYVl.jpg

I will say my entree wasn't the best because there was a hair in it. :scared: It was a stuffed chicken breast, and the hair was right in the middle of the filling. After that I was too grossed out to eat more, but didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

ZBbiebXl.jpg

This is Josh's friends girlfriend, Tara, we spent most the night hanging out.

KbHEAtvl.jpg

Sunset view:

Vsfk3yxl.jpg

Josh trying on a friend's glasses. His friend said he looked like Clark Kent :lmao:

F0VkqOIl.jpg

View attachment 667028

Sunset picture of us:

NtPeFMAl.jpg

They had all kinds of amazing little desserts, and most of them were sparkly!

j9tx6Xhl.jpg

I think I said the soup was my favorite part of the meal, but I lied. :rotfl: They had a candy bar too.

The trip reporter in me decided to take some photod of our room at the Courtyard Marriott , and Josh's arm. :lmao:

d7oQsdKl.jpg

My big complaint was there weren't enough pillows! We both use a lot of them at home, and the two thin ones were not comfortable at all. I barely got any sleep, and I think I pulled something in my neck that took like 2 days to feel better. But maybe that's just because I'm getting old:rotfl:

gY2U7u5l.jpg

Josh's fancy latte on the way home:

c8RPSSRl.jpg

And that's it! We'll be off tomorrow around 4:30!

Tomorrow!!! Yay! It’s almost here…….you must be so excited. Loews do those Mother’s Day brunches amazingly well……you’ll enjoy it.

The wedding looks beautiful and doesn’t Josh look wonderful in that suit, not that he doesn’t always of course…….lol……..and you look lovely too. Beautiful bride, love her dress and the Venue looks stunning, perfect backdrop for such a special day.

Safe travels and if you see us please stop and say hello……weather is stunningly hot right now……you’ll love it……:wave2:

Pillows are very important and not enough is a pet peeve for me! In February we went back to Nebraska for a baby shower and I was Like, I'm pregnant and we're driving, I'm taking my pillows :rotfl:

But the wedding looks beautiful and you guys look great! Have a great time on your trip!!

I’m so excited! And for the brunch too I’ve never been to one of the holiday ones they have.

Lol thank you! And he did look nice in the suit even if he didn’t like wearing it :rotfl:

Will do!

Yes pillows are so important! Josh needs to sleep all propped up & now that I’m old my neck needs to be at the perfect height lol

Thank you!
I'm a physician who works overnight in hospitals, and I always bring my pillow from home to the call room.

Different sleep orientations (back, side, stomach) benefit from different types of pillows. Also, I swap my pillows out yearly. Your head weighs about 11 pounds, so imagine an 11 lb weight crushing a pillow for 7-8 hours a night for a year. They're not made to last and should be replaced regularly.

Have a wonderful trip you two! I'll be arriving shortly after you guys head home.
Beautiful wedding photos and pretty venue.

Beautiful wedding pictures. My daughter gets married this weekend and her wedding dress is similar (except she had them add lace sleeves). So excited!

I have brought my own pillows on to a two week cruise. If not my old concussion symptoms rebound - ugh. I have found though that I stuff two of the really thin pillows into one pillow case and it makes something resembling my normal.

Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures!

Beautiful wedding pictures. My daughter gets married this weekend and her wedding dress is similar (except she had them add lace sleeves). So excited!

I have brought my own pillows on to a two week cruise. If not my old concussion symptoms rebound - ugh. I have found though that I stuff two of the really thin pillows into one pillow case and it makes something resembling my normal.

Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures!
Congrats on your daughter’s wedding! & that sounds lovely.

There’s just something about having your own pillows. I think some of the ones on the trip were probably thicker than the ones I use at home but the ones I have at home are just right :rotfl:

We’re back now so more is coming soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter