Delete

:welcome: and congrats on starting to work out all the details, its a fun time for sure! Cannot wait to hear all your plans and see pics of the places you chose:goodvibes

Aww, you guys are so cute!!! How sweet that he fell in love with you over Mario Kart!!! Your pup is adorable!!!! Congrats on your engagement and can't wait to read more!!!!

awww gotta love a Mario Kart romance story!! Df challenges me to Mario Kart (yes we have a super nintendo in our living room lol) pretty regularly, although he always beats me so I only like to play if he plans on letting me win:lmao:

Just wanted to say welcome to the boards. :wave2: Can't wait to here the rest of your plans. I love that he fell in love with you over Mario Kart. I have it for the WII and me and DF always have competitions with our friends. SO fun!

Hey jenna!

Just caught up on your PJ!
Congrats on everything!:goodvibes Your puppy is sooooo cute! I can't wait to hear more about your plans and the engaement! popcorn::

Such a cute picture of everyone! You all looks like they're having a good time. It's cool you guys all went away together!

Awww, you guys are too cute for words :goodvibes Can't wait to hear the rest of the engagement story!!

Awe the engagement story sounds so cute!

I got all teary! DF wanted to surprise me but sadly airport TSA ruined it! (sorry i'm still bitter):lmao:

Anyway I can't wait to hear more about the engagement. I always wanted to get enged in WDW too and i was so happy that I did. Isn't it the best thing ever? You get engaged AND you're in the happiest place on earth! :woohoo::cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter