deleted

FW is full of activity in the evening. I don't think it is "creepy" or "scary" at all. There are many things going on at night such as, hayrides, carriage rides, campfire sing-a-long & movies, Electric Water Pageant & more. The Hoop-Dee-Doo shows are going on, Trail's End Buffet is serving dinner, Crockett's Tavern is serving pizza & drinks, & the Trading Posts are open. I think the roads are well lit with street lights and there are many people out and about. The cabin loops will be quiet with less activity but are not dark & spooky. I hope you convince your DW to give FW a try, our family LOVES FW!
PP

FW is a great place to stay, not scary at all. I asked our 5 year old daughter if she would like to stay in a hotel this time or camp in the popup, she thought for a few seconds and said, "the camper."
TomM

FW is not creepy at all. After a long stressful day, it is nice to just sit on the deck with a cool drink and just listen to the night sounds. It is so peaceful.
We also like to ride around on the golf cart, go to the marina for the electrical water pageant and watch the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom! Sometimes we order a pizza or nachos to take to the marina while watching the fireworks.
WE LOVE FORT WILDERNESS!!!!!!!!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter