• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delivery address?

MichVick

Mouseketeer
I am a little confused - I will be placing our Garden Grocer order this week and I was looking at the delivery address for AOA resort and their website lists 1850 Century Drive, while everywhere else refers to as Animation. Does it make a difference? TIA

I am a little confused - I will be placing our Garden Grocer order this week and I was looking at the delivery address for AOA resort and their website lists 1850 Century Drive, while everywhere else refers to as Animation. Does it make a difference? TIA

2 days ago I ordered from Garden Grocers and on check out they had a drop down with the resorts already listed and it automatically filled in the address. We are staying at POR--I assume they were all there :)

You'll be fine, Century Drive is the road that connects from AoA to POP. They will know where to deliver. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter