Delta Kiosks?

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
Has anyone used the Delta kiosks when checking in at the airport? Being a miles member I've been told it is a quicker way to check in than at the counter. You can use it if you have only carryon luggage. So I guess I would have to check my bags at the curb first. I guess it's like an atm machine, you use the member's card and it gives you a boarding pass. It sounds like a good deal.

I've used it. Works fine as long as your Skymiles number is on your reservation -- otherwise you'll have problems.

However, there is no point in using it if you are checking in a bag. Curbside check-in can give you a boarding pass, so no need for the kiosk.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

We used it in Denver with no problem. There they had a special line to check bags after you used the kiosk. One of the screens on the kiosk asked how many bags you were checking and the bag tags were printed and waiting for us at the counter. It was really easy and faster than standing in the usual line.

I think I'll give it a try next month. The worst thing happening is having to go to the counter.

I used it at BDL 2 weeks ago. It was very easy and faster than Medallion Check-in. They were even pulling volunteers out of the regular line if they were traveling on an e-ticket with or without luggage to check. There is a Redcoat attending the kiosks to answer any questions.

You don't have to insert your Sky Miles card anymore. As an alternative, you can insert the credit card used to purchase the ticket. (Can't speak for how well this works.) The boarding passes print out on the kind of paper that comes out of a fax machine.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter