• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delta Question

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
How many points does it cost to upgrade to 1st class? Am I just overlooking it on their web page?

I think the info is on their webpage under Skymiles. However, if you have a L or U class fare ticket, they won't upgrade it at all.

Try going to skymiles and looking at your medallion status level for the awards chart. I want to say 10,000 miles, but... that could easily be wrong.

I did find this info. I believe it is 5,000 to 10,000 miles based on your fare class. (each way!)

I was going to do this-It is 10,000 miles, but you had to have done it when you booked and you had to pay full fare-Not the discounted fares that are on their website or that they quote you. Our fare to Orlando was $278.00 roundtrip. Full fare would have been $600-$700 dollars a ticket. We chose not to upgrade, but used our miles to purchase a regular ticket instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter