Delux Resort that offers quick service

contempo cafe is my hands down favorite for quick service at the resorts. YC/BC are hands down the WORST. They just have this teeny tiny grab and go- TBH I would not stay there again because we love to be able to grab a hot item at night/ at will and they have like NOTHING. Poly is pretty good- they have some different items that are tasty and you can get the tonga toast there.

Don’t forget you can now mobile order at QS! In March dd would order her meal on the mono back to gf. Then when we got to resort it was ready! Loved not waiting 20 mins,

The QS do take a bit of time because they custom prepare your food.

We also used it from the cl lounge at gf . Again we just waited for the ready text and she ran for her burger n fries!

Only drawback is ppl with food allergies. You have to order in person.

Contempo Cafe has great salmon. I like YC. I found the choices healthy. Poly and GF are great! No wrong choices here. I will cosign what a PP mentioned. Boardwalk bakery was underwhelming and you have to go outside to get to it.

HAVE FUN!!! Let us know what you choose! Happy 50th!!

Don’t forget you can now mobile order at QS! In March dd would order her meal on the mono back to gf. Then when we got to resort it was ready! Loved not waiting 20 mins,

The QS do take a bit of time because they custom prepare your food.

We also used it from the cl lounge at gf . Again we just waited for the ready text and she ran for her burger n fries!

Only drawback is ppl with food allergies. You have to order in person.
Just to add to this as a person with food allergies- do check the mobile order menus in advance, as many of them are now set up for allergy-friendly mobile order :). Not all yet, but the list is growing (or was, the last time I went).

On your ranking list I've never tried #1, 2, 3 or 4, ha ha but I really do like Capt Cooks at the Poly and Contempo at Contemporary. I also agree on your underwhelming list as well.
I do want to point out though, not sure if it's important but I think? Cap't Cooks at the Poly is one of the few if not the only one to be open 24 hours/day?
Yes. GF is also 24 hours and they bake pizza overnight.

I have Riviera and the monorail resorts at the top of my QS list.

a note about Poly/Captain Cooks, while I love the food and variety, they have a very, very small indoor seating area. If the idea of eating outside or stressing about a table opening is a big negative, then it may be smart to avoid Poly.

Our favorite is Captain Cook's at the Poly. The tonga toast and flatbreads are great. The 24/7 hours are nice too, especially if you have a mug and want to refill it.

Personally, if you are considering CL at a Deluxe Resort than QS may not be a factor for you. I find many of the CL offerings to be more than enough to negate a QS option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter