Demystifying the AP for discounts

Is the Universal APH rate announced as a Passholder discount or hotel resort discount ? Why are we hoping for APH discount?
Also waste of time ?

For some reason the APH sticky thread is locked right now. It hasn't been updated in a few weeks.
My understanding is that it was closed by moderators after repeated instances of posters’ board violations

ALL general posts re Rate information & related conversation can easily be posted in this sticky as a central & readily accessible home base

please read post #1 of the sticky for further details
:flower1:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-onsite-2022-rate-discussion-thread.3867086/#post-63715255

Last edited:
Is the Universal APH rate announced as a Passholder discount or hotel resort discount ? Why are we hoping for APH discount?
Also waste of time ?
Nothing has been released about what you want to know
It’s still January and last time year back, no info released of that for ap rate until March some time

I booked my room last week so I would be secured for what I want
It is adjustable later for me if discounts comes into play w/ap rates and I can call and adjust my set up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter