• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deposit down, we're going to Disney!

I'm so utterly excited it's probably stupid. LOL. I've been trying to make this happen for about 2 years and we just didn't have the means. We've finally come upon it and I've told my DH that I don't care, yes we could probably pay bills with it, but by george I'm taking us to Disney for the experience! LOL. It'll totally be worth it, I can pay of debt after school.

I'm so utterly excited it's probably stupid. LOL. I've been trying to make this happen for about 2 years and we just didn't have the means. We've finally come upon it and I've told my DH that I don't care, yes we could probably pay bills with it, but by george I'm taking us to Disney for the experience! LOL. It'll totally be worth it, I can pay of debt after school.

That is wonderful. The memories will last for ever. Things always work out - there is so much negativity in the world - have a blast. There is so much fun in the planning. :flower1:
Where are you staying?

I have finally gotten DH on board with "memories last longer than our debt will", so he's letting me blow this one out as I see fit within our budget. LOL. Bless him. We're booked for the Cars suite over at AoA from June 2-9 of next year. Fingers crossed that some discounts hit before we go, but if not, so be it.

Ya'll, I'm going to explode before next year. LOL. Just as simple as that. My kids got to play with a picture maker thing today while we were out that allowed them to pick their own background for the picture...you know what they picked? Cinderella's caste lit up at night! It's just a sign that we've made the right decision!

We will be there the same time as you! I understand your excitement. We haven't been in 6 years and so much has changed it's almost like we've never been before. My daughter doesn't remember much because the last time she was there she was 4. My son was 8 so at least he remembers some of it. Talking about the trip on the message boards definitely helps pass the time and the members are always understanding of your excitement. We also did a Disney movie marathon on Netflix this past weekend since we are now saving every dime for our trip. We'll be at POFQ which we've never stayed at before. Again, congratulations on your trip!!

I almost ALMOST did Riverside so I could get the Royal Room, but with our kids (9 and 6 at age of travel) I thought that the AoA would be more "OMG WE'RE AT DISNEY!" overall. LOL. Hopefully we survive, don't scare hubby away, and in a few years once I get settled into my new career we can go back and try somewhere else! :) DH still really wants to do the cruise too though. We had to pick between the two, but the cruise just 'isn't Disney' in the sense of what I wanted them to experience. Ya know? Hehe. I plan to start sneaking in more Disney movies over the next year, and it's going to kill me not to just yell at them that we're going to Disney! Hahaha. I'll contain it...maybe.

You will love it! We stayed in the AoA Lion King family suite on our last trip in November. We timed it to be able to see the candlelight processional on its first night. That was our second trip, and with teens who tried to be "too cool" for Disney! They failed :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter