• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Designers message to all Disign Board Visitors!! Please read~

I believe this thread is in regards to me. I recently had 2 designers design the same thing for me. I however did it for a reason. I am going to be wearing one and my DBF will be wearing the other. He agreed to wearing similar shirts, but refuses to do matching. So now I have 2 of the same concept, but with different backgrounds, fonts, allignment, etc. DBF has agreed to wear the shirts now because they are basically the same thing but at the same time, completely different. I don't want either designer to think I was wasting their time by requesting designs I wouldn't use. Both of the designs will be worn and I will post pictures of us wearing them.

I believe this thread is in regards to me. I recently had 2 designers design the same thing for me. I however did it for a reason. I am going to be wearing one and my DBF will be wearing the other. He agreed to wearing similar shirts, but refuses to do matching. So now I have 2 of the same concept, but with different backgrounds, fonts, allignment, etc. DBF has agreed to wear the shirts now because they are basically the same thing but at the same time, completely different. I don't want either designer to think I was wasting their time by requesting designs I wouldn't use. Both of the designs will be worn and I will post pictures of us wearing them.

Hiya

Just letting you know this was not meant to anyone in particular :goodvibes
we had noticed it a few weeks ago and thought it would be best to adress it, we all work really hard to create as many designs for everyone, it is just ashame when people requests numerous designs from more than one designer, the same designs.... it takes away time which could be spend helping someone else with their trip designs.

Please do not feel it is directed against you, it was just a message to all the Disign Loving Disers:grouphug: posted a few weeks ago ;)

Can not wait to see pictures :thumbsup2
Greetings from Pat

Thank you to all of the wonderful designers for sharing your creativity and talents with the rest of us. I don't think we can say it enough!

not sure how to pm but i love the mickey head silloutte (sp?) with name at bottom. our upcoming trip nov18-23 is fast approaching and i thought i could use this for either t shirt designs or a scrapbook page. I did not know if i could ask very nicely if i could get the names of the people in our trip done
names Laura, Hannah, Eli, Ray, Patti, Mary Ann, Matt, Derrick and Patrick

thanks ever soo much
Laura

email laurapatterson89@yahoo.com

I am new here but I totally agree! I asked different designers for different things and told them that even if it takes a few months I am fine with that! Thank you so much for all sharing your talents to help people such as my self who are more challenged using computer design programs.

:cheer2:

Just wanted to check in and say another BIG thank you to the DISigners on here!! We took our trip about 3 weeks ago and all of our shirts were a big hit!! When we went to MNNSHP we had a TON of people ask where we got our shirts!! One of the CM's even said, you should sell those, I would totally buy one!! You guys are INCREDIBLE and I will definitely be posting pictures as soon as I can!!

To all of you! I have used a couple of "Dis-igns" and they are awesome! Especially from those of us who are NOT (think stick people here) creative.

Thanks a big flowery bunch!

iluvtig

I am guilty of requesting the same design from more than one designer recently. To be specific, I requested my daughters name in bubble letters with only Sleeping Beauty in it from Michelle and from Amy. I am terribly sorry if I offended anyone, but I intend to use both of them b/c my DD is a Sleeping Beauty freak!!! She is in a stage where all she wants to wear are her Sleeping Beauty shirts or her Sleeping Beauty Princess dress. When she saw her name done with all of the princesses she asked if she could have one with just Sleeping Beauty in it, so I thought it would be fun to have one for a t-shirt and one for a night gown, just wanted a little difference in them!! Again, I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I do totally intend to use both designs from both designers!!!

Thank you to all of the designers!!! You are all awesome!!!:thumbsup2

I don't think I have, but I have thought about requesting "blank" graphics. But, only because I am trying to teach myself Photoshop and enjoy the challenge. Once I get a good background I like seeing what I can add. (I am so not the artistic type!) But I can understand and respect the dis-signers wishes. You all do such amazing work.

Thanks for ALL you do.. your designs make things even more magical. :)

I think I am guilty of asking more than one designer to do something for me, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to. The designs that I have requested are for my use only and to hopefully make our upcoming trip special for my grandsons. I really do appreciate all of ya'lls hard work in designing these for me and everyone else. I have started to work on these things for them and hope that I can keep them a secret until we go in late Sept.
:confused3

I have a quandry. I requested a couple of designs a couple of weeks ago. I now have the transfer paper to print the disigns. I cannot find the T-shirt disigns now.At the the same time I requested money envelope disigns. That post is listed on the posts I've made. I figured if I went in to see what posts I made (I only have 3 pages worth) I could find the thread again. The money envelope thread is listed for disigns, but no other. Could the entire thread have been deleted? Or is there another way I could search for it. I just don't want to request more disigns from another disigner and break the rules of the board. Thanks for your help!

ETA: Naturally, 5 minutes after posting this I found them, but they do not show up on my lists of posts. Is there a reason that would happen?

I'm sorry for asking this question as I am sure it probably has been answered many times. I haven't been on the design pages since my last Disney trip last Sept. And now I can't find Pat or Amy's designs. They were terrific.
So I was just wondering what happened to them
Thanks
nicolesmom

Just wanted to add my thanks to the DISigners. Your creativity and generosity is outstanding. I showed these to my mom last night and she could not believe that people just dontate their time and talent, like so many of you do. I am so addicted and I just found this forum yesterday. I went to Hobby Lobby last night and bought 18 t-shirts already!!

I cannot let myself go to any other crafty forums! Must resist....must resist....:rotfl:

I recently came across this forum and I am having such a great time checking all the wonderful DISigns out! My husband cannot believe that you all do this our=t of the kindness of your heart - he keesp asking me "How much does it really cost?? Thank you all for sharing your talents!! :)

...a few days ago. This forum is awesome, it is wonderful that you guys share your talent for free. That is alot of work.

I already have PSCS because I do photography as a hobby and for pay sometimes, so I know some about PS but the graphics is all new to me. I am glad you all share your tips and information as well. I plan on using some of the graphics you share and trying to learn to edit them myself, that is ok I hope?

One thing I would like to mention is a book on PS by Scott Kelby, I bought for photography but it has a lot of graphic tutorials in it Photoshop 7 Down and Dirty Tricks. His books are easy to read and follow. It is on PS7 but if you know PS at all you can use it with most other ones too.
Shelley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter