DESPICABLE ME MINION MAYHEM UPDATES-Please Post them here

Binoo said:
Do they accept onsite hotel FOTL? I heard the new attraction should be excluded but I saw it is one of the participating ride in the official website. :confused3

Just got back after the grand opening. As of now there is no express. I know I saw the website too.

Do they accept onsite hotel FOTL? I heard the new attraction should be excluded but I saw it is one of the participating ride in the official website. :confused3
Express is not often available when an attraction first opens so for the near future, Express will not be accepted. Eventually it will...but not now.

Bluer101 and Metro West, thank you for your reply. So I need to arrive there once the park opens to avoid long line.

Awesome Day!
We DID see Miranda Cosgrove and the other two girls this morning...we stood in line for almost THREE hours though. We were on the "front row" until 5 minutesbefore MC came out...but then 200+ nice media folks and their kids, cousins, cousins kids....with their "media credentials" were allowed in front of us. There were NO signs, and NO US workers directioning much of anything. Still...my boy did see her from the "3rd" row. Got a few decent pics.
One of the workers did see what happened, and after the interviews and big wigs left, took us to the "express-line"-(which technically doesn't exist. ) a happy, albeit HOT-n-sweaty ending !!!
The ride is really nice, but they're still fighting tech issues ...as is Shrek, HRRR...lots of delays today.

Awesome Day!
We DID see Miranda Cosgrove and the other two girls this morning...we stood in line for almost THREE hours though. We were on the "front row" until 5 minutesbefore MC came out...but then 200+ nice media folks and their kids, cousins, cousins kids....with their "media credentials" were allowed in front of us. There were NO signs, and NO US workers directioning much of anything. Still...my boy did see her from the "3rd" row. Got a few decent pics.
One of the workers did see what happened, and after the interviews and big wigs left, took us to the "express-line"-(which technically doesn't exist. ) a happy, albeit HOT-n-sweaty ending !!!
The ride is really nice, but they're still fighting tech issues ...as is Shrek, HRRR...lots of delays today.

I was on the other side of you in the regular line. My guess there was about 50 or so people in the express side that I saw. Wasn't to bad except all the technical difficulty in the beginning. We were in the next group after you guys. :thumbsup2

We were at the park today, but I didn't get to ride it. The wait was 90 minutes, and my DS 12 just couldn't manage it -- total meltdown demanding to go back to the hotel. So I left with him, but the rest of the family got on and loved it. I think I'll do the breakfast later in the week.

How was the breakfast, buckeev?

Awesome Day!

I was on the other side of you in the regular line. My guess there was about 50 or so people in the express side that I saw. Wasn't to bad except all the technical difficulty in the beginning. We were in the next group after you guys. :thumbsup2

i hope you two homies got to meet each other.........so kewl...!

if you do meet up later, take each other's picture at the same time.
then post them for us.

of course, the pics would probably only show us a picture of a person using the camera to take a picture.

my kind of excitement..........

Headed back out to US again...got our white D-Me tees on today...maybe they'll be a degree cooler than yesterdays yellow ones!

Bad news...90 minutes.
Good news...taking Express Pass now.
More Bad news....just got "stuck" on ride for 20 minutes!

Bad news...90 minutes.
Good news...taking Express Pass now.
More Bad news....just got "stuck" on ride for 20 minutes!
GASP! You mean they are actually taking Express now? So soon? That's unheard of!

Surprised us too! Still waited about 20 or more minutes-in the sun-before entering the 1st pre-show area. ("Spoiler"...Yes...there are more than one.)... but they are well done.

Surprised us too! Still waited about 20 or more minutes-in the sun-before entering the 1st pre-show area. ("Spoiler"...Yes...there are more than one.)... but they are well done.

That's great about express. We are heading there in about 30 minutes for the Superstar parade. We went to IOA this morning for water rides. Then headed to HRH for lunch and pool time. Then just returned to RPR to get showered up for tonight. :thumbsup2

Express, here we come.:banana:

I'm thinking of getting Express for when I go (USF only; I won't need it at IOA) as I want to go for the nighttime stuff. Now to check when Express is cheap :surfweb:

I'm thinking of getting Express for when I go (USF only; I won't need it at IOA) as I want to go for the nighttime stuff. Now to check when Express is cheap :surfweb:
The first day the EP is under $30.00 for the Studios is August 19...it's $25.99. If you want really cheap you'll have to wait until September 16 when it's $19.99.

The first day the EP is under $30.00 for the Studios is August 19...it's $25.99. If you want really cheap you'll have to wait until September 16 when it's $19.99.

Since I'll be getting an AP with the 3 extra months (needs to be redeemed by August 31), I'll just get to the park early. There's no way I'm paying $27 for an express pass.

For those who have been on the ride, what row is the best? When JN was around I found riding in the first row of rockets better because it was a smaller screen then.

Since I'll be getting an AP with the 3 extra months (needs to be redeemed by August 31), I'll just get to the park early. There's no way I'm paying $27 for an express pass.
I don't blame you. Spending that extra money after buying a new AP is a little much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter