DHs b'day coming up - what do I get him?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
He wants to pick out his own DVD player cos it needs some type of something special - who the heck knows?

Anyways - I have a few pairs of dress shorts for him to put away for our Nov Magic cruise. How much should he have in disney dollars for the cruise? He wants to go to Foxwoods but I cant get away till end of Sept. He would like to go tanning before he hits the Eastern Caribb sun so I was thinking of a gift cert for tanning. He will be getting a copy of Lord of the Rings from DS through Blockbuster.

He really wants to cruise on another line (with gambling). Anyway I can begin to put gift certificates, etc towards this? Which cruise line, etc? Havent really researched this too much as we are currently paying off DVC and until it's paid Im not seriously thinking of a big vaca on anything else.

Any ideas?

I have friends who just returned from a Celebrity cruise & loved it.

What about a new swim suit for the cruise? sunglasses, sunscreen, you could do a whole cruise theme gift with lots of little things..........

We honeymooned in May on Holland America....I loved it...Very elegant line.

Not to complicate matters, but if he is a big fan of LOTR you may want to hold off on buying it right away as there are more special editions to be released before the end of the year with added footage and features that aren't on the initial release. A guy with a new dvd player can never have too many dvd's though. There are cool Disney boxed sets(the Toy Story box was named the #1 dvd of all time in a recent magazine poll), and there are other nice sets of The Godfather, Monty Python, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter