Diapers and Other infant supplies

TinyTraveler

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with my 8 month old son to Disney next month. I am trying to save packing space by purchasing some diapers when we get to Disney. Does anyone know if there is a place on property or Downtown Disney where I can buy additional diapers and other supplies?
::MickeyMo

Tiny Traveler,

I just realize that you are in wrong forum. This is the report forum.

I heard that inside the DL is a Baby station where you can nurse your baby or purchase diapers and other baby needs. The other choice is if you have a car, try going to Target for diapers and other baby needs. Target is located just South of Disneyland, on the corner of Chapman and Harbor in Garden Grove.

There is a baby station inside Disneyland. It is at the end of Main Street on the right side, as you are walking towards the castle, around the corner form the photo shop.

They do have supplies there, however we don't use them.

I would suggest going to Target and getting everything.

Albertson's will also deliver to your hotel. Just sign up on their website before you go. This is what we plan on doing when we go, since we will also need a few grocery items. This will save us from having to drive around trying to locate a store. If you do a search on this board you'll find more info about it.

The Babycare center is convenient but can also be a lot more expensive. In the past when traveling to WDW we packed diapers because we just found it to be easier to bring them along rather than risk not finding the brand we use, or having to buy too many once we got there (one store we went to only sold Jumbo packs of our brand at the time). Since we used them up through out the trip, it helped to make space for souvineers. :)

hth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter