Did anyone grab the Fantasmic Riverbelle Terrace Premium Package?

Jrog92

Mouseketeer
Wow, so for the first time ever I saw Riverbelle Premium drop as I was refreshing from 5:59 to 6am this morning, but even instantly clicking on it wasn't fast enough and it was gone. If you managed to land a spot how did you get through the booking process so fast?? I make sure I'm already logged in and that I'm on both the website and app... Just wondering how people are physically checking out so fast so that I maybe have a chance?

Same... I saw the time, I clicked the time, prayed to the Disney dining gods as it started to spin, and got the "Sorry for the paws, time is no longer available" message. Sad...

I didn't even get a pause! As soon as I clicked on the 7:15 option (right as it was available) it just immediately said it was gone. I don't know how people are getting through the booking process so fast! There has to be some trick.

I wonder if its not folks getting through the booking process, but getting to a certain page faster than others and then disney "holds the spots"

I wonder if its not folks getting through the booking process, but getting to a certain page faster than others and then disney "holds the spots"
Well how are they getting to that page so quick?? Man it's like gone in like less than a second. It really feels like you just have to be lucky at this point. I'll keep trying though.

For what it's worth besides the seat I felt the whole experience was very lackluster and the actual entree left a literal bad taste in my mouth.
Whatever you do don't order the " new york steak" unless you like a flimsy piece of overcooked carvery beef. I am sadly not exaggerating and working in hospitality and food service before I have a high tolerance for minor things , this was not one.

I will say service by the actual staff was amazing,

As I’ve mentioned before, if 50 people are trying at exactly the same time for only one spot only one will get it. I don’t think there’s any magic-maybe someone has faster Internet speed or the system considered them first in line.

For what it's worth besides the seat I felt the whole experience was very lackluster and the actual entree left a literal bad taste in my mouth.
Whatever you do don't order the " new york steak" unless you like a flimsy piece of overcooked carvery beef. I am sadly not exaggerating and working in hospitality and food service before I have a high tolerance for minor things , this was not one.

Sadly, the main thing I'm trying to get the package for is the seat. Thanks for the heads up though, if by some miracle I ever land an ADR.

They sure go fast! Keep checking at random times. Once I had one pop up at 2pm, it must have been right when someone else cancelled.

They sure go fast! Keep checking at random times. Once I had one pop up at 2pm, it must have been right when someone else cancelled.
I'm definitely gunna keep trying! I can't seem to figure out if the app or website is better, though. I wish they put the show on more than just on the weekends too. That would give more people a chance to experience it.

I'm definitely gunna keep trying! I can't seem to figure out if the app or website is better, though. I wish they put the show on more than just on the weekends too. That would give more people a chance to experience it.
During the summer, spring break, and Christmas break, it will play nightly.

Wow, so for the first time ever I saw Riverbelle Premium drop as I was refreshing from 5:59 to 6am this morning, but even instantly clicking on it wasn't fast enough and it was gone. If you managed to land a spot how did you get through the booking process so fast?? I make sure I'm already logged in and that I'm on both the website and app... Just wondering how people are physically checking out so fast so that I maybe have a chance?
What day are you trying to get a reservation for?

I got a reservation for Saturday, November 5th. I tried for the day before at 3amPST since I am up for work anyways, and found they were already filled at 3:15ish so I booked WOC Desert party and Lamplighter dinner for the 4th. I thought it was odd they started dining reservations at 3amPST instead at 6am but it worked and the next morning and Riverbelle Premium was open so I booked it! I didn’t think they were offering any night entertainment that weekend because on the Genie app it said closed on both F! and WOC with both parks closing at 9pm.

I'm so glad you got one! Interesting they are dropping at 3am, though. I thought everything was 6am nowadays.

Are you going in early November?

I did all my dining reservations on the website. Just before 3am PST, Opened F! Dining packages which prompted me to sign in. I chose check availability in which the Make reservation box appears, chose the date, (Riverbelle and 7:15pm was already there), and party size and at 3am chose search times and worked. I already have my cc on file, so I entered the 3 digit code on the back of the card (always remember to have this handy). Good luck! TBH I was nervous the whole process until it was actually confirmed with a reservation number.

I did all my dining reservations on the website. Just before 3am PST, Opened F! Dining packages which prompted me to sign in. I chose check availability in which the Make reservation box appears, chose the date, (Riverbelle and 7:15pm was already there), and party size and at 3am chose search times and worked. I already have my cc on file, so I entered the 3 digit code on the back of the card (always remember to have this handy). Good luck! TBH I was nervous the whole process until it was actually confirmed with a reservation number.
Do you know what date this was for?

I agree with this poster. If it makes you feel better, we were not happy when we did this pre-Covid. Sure, table was nice but it wasn’t comparable to WOC DP - where I always have a great view. There were many things obstructing our view. I, for one, have been trying to snag BB or even HB on the go package and no such luck.

What Disney NEEDS to do is run Fantasmic every night (at least Halloween to New Years). It’s very hard to book these reservations when there’s only a small handful available a few nights a week. C’mon Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter