Did anyone successfully register for Moonlight magic 2024 with a reservation checking out on MM day?

NicoleLarson

DIS Veteran
I called member services and got a very mixed answer on whether or not having a DVC reservation that you check out on the day of the party counts as a qualifying reservation. MS said, you "should" but to be safe I should have a reservation the night of the party. So I'm coming here to see if anyone was able in 2024 to do this yet

Yes...we booked a last minute night at SSR for Wednesday Jan 24th and were able to register for the Epcot event on Thurs Jan 25th. We did already have an existing AoA reservation booked months ago for Jan 25th through Jan 29th but from what I understand that would not have qualified us for the early DVC MM registration. So I assume the SSR night checkout out on the 25th did qualify us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter