Did Aulani stop using the hidden mickey Hawaiian bed runners?

SteveNZ

Mouseketeer
Just looking through the room images on the site and I don’t see any with the runner on the bed. They’re all just plain white.

Just looking through the room images on the site and I don’t see any with the runner on the bed. They’re all just plain white.
Most Disney resorts have stopped using bed runners, undoubtedly to save money. The beds look awfully bare without them, I agree. It really detracts from the character of a room.

Most Disney resorts have stopped using bed runners, undoubtedly to save money. The beds look awfully bare without them, I agree. It really detracts from the character of a room.
Yeah to me those ben runners made the room. So much so we bought one to bring the Aulani feel to our room at home. Sad to know our bedroom now feels more "Aulani" than an actual Aulani bedroom...

Ok so Aulani doesn’t need electric blankets but it’s winter here in NZ! 🙃
View attachment 504556
Thanks for posting! I just ordered some quilt squares from Hilo Hattie (very reasonable too, but shipping is a beast lol). Gonna get my hubby’s aunt to help me make a lap version and a runner! Saved me from having to dig out my pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter