• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did I get a better room?

disney3144

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Wears ruby slipp
Disney just called us. We were originally booked for a cat 3, room 8548. They just called to let us know that they switched us to cat 3, room 8532. I think I read somewhere that this is a slighly larger room than some of the other cat 3 rooms. Is this true?:confused: Also, this isn't one of the rooms directly under the stage, right??
We are happy with the change because we really wanted the pull down bed in the living room, not in the bedroom. Does anyone think this is a good move?
Jennifer

Your new room is one of the bigger category 3 rooms. It's just off of the midship elevator lobby. It looks like it's actually under the arcade. The room next to it is under the stage. Your old room is still under the Goofy pool deck, so I can't imagine this one will be any more noisy that the one you had. Qualifying this by saying I've never stayed on deck 8, I'd say take the bigger room.

Thanks for the info Senor Ferrari. That's what I was thinking.;)
Jennifer

We had cabin 8532 on the Magic and really loved it. It is oriented differently with the living room at right angles to the bedroom so you get a triple instead of double balcony. I also believe the overall square footage is slightly larger. If you are using the pulldown bed, there is a plus that it is in the living room instead of the bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter