Did I get a good rate for the GF?

chrissyk

<font color=deeppink> It will be great to have a b
I am by no means a Disney expert so I was hoping that you girls and guys could help me. After calling CRO many times yesterday with different codes, I got a rate of $229/night before tax for the GF for May 11th-May 18th. Did I get a good rate? Could I do better? If so, how? Is there a code out there that I missed? TIA!

$229/night in May is a very good rate! :) I've seen a lot of rates for the GF (some better than others) and I'd say that you have a pretty good one. :)

Hi Chrissy :wave: ,

Glad you decided to drop in, you're sure to find a lot of great information here! :D

Here's a link directly to the wdwinfo code page. Just clickHERE

The rate you got is about 35% off rack rate. Best rate I've seen so far this year!

BrianD :smooth:

Hi Beach_Bum! Thanks for the code link :) I am so happy to read everyone's relplies to my thread. I feel like I got a great rate now! Thanks everyone!

You're very welcome :earsgirl: !

It's probably good that things are crazy at MC :earseek: . I don't need to be shopping anyhow, I'm very behind in my trip planning LOL! Today I need to get busy making PS arrangements so we actually get to eat at WDW :D. I keep changing my mind about what park / restaurant to do on which day... I think I'm progressing backwards instead of forward LOL.

I posted the exact same question for the exact same dates, however my rate is $300 per night. Can you please email me with the code you used. I would really appreciate it since your rate is about $70 better than ours and we have to book 3 rooms. kenhlene@attbi.com Thank you so much.

Hi Chrissy, Just wanted to say HI & great job on the rate :D

HKR, you'll find all the codes over at www.mousesavers.com, there are a couple of codes that give this rate.... Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter