• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did they update PP Queue?

aljack34

Mouseketeer
Did I miss something? We were there last April and didn't notice it, but i heard they updated the standby queue. Is that correct. We always FP peter pan and maybe we just missed in April.

Yes. Now you go through the Darling's house a bit. There's some interactive stuff and Tink is 'flying' around. It's kind of awesome.

When did they do this and should we make a point of going through stand by to see it? We have always loved PP but my kids are older now. We really do it as a tradition now but always FP it.

I'm not sure when they did it, but you bypass it when you use FP, so that's why you missed it. It's frequently recommended to not FP PP in order to see it.

I have young boys who love it so we plan to do it 3 times on our June trip. We will FP it twice but then on Friday, we plan to do AM EMH and head straight there so we can see the queue.

When did they do this and should we make a point of going through stand by to see it? We have always loved PP but my kids are older now. We really do it as a tradition now but always FP it.

Nov 2014 is when the new queue opened up.

If you didn't see it it's because you went on the ride with a FP which bypasses the queue

I can't believe i missed that!!! We will try and make a point of seeing this time around. Hopefully we fit it in.

When you get to the bedrooms,if Tink is not flying,stand to the side and let other Guests pass-she will fly soon and it is really cool!:)

If a Guests goes through the bedrooms and doesn't see Tink fly,it takes away A LOT from the experience !!!!

yes, the queque was updated a few years ago and IT'S OUTSTANDING, Disney imagineering at its best. It's my most favorite queue and it's a ride that I DON'T want a fast pass for. We always go to Peter Pan during the first hour of opening.

Yes! You should make a point to go and see it without FPs. I'm not a fan of the ride but the queue is amazing!

It's very cute! It was our first ride on DD's first trip and it really set the tone for the magic.

We've always FPed PP, but last summer we got to MK Just after rope drop one day and decided to do standby to see the new queue. I wouldn't spend an hour plus in line just to see it, but with 20 min wait it was definitely worth it.

I can't believe i missed that!!! We will try and make a point of seeing this time around. Hopefully we fit it in.

Best way to fit it in is to do it at Rope Drop first thing. Otherwise you will have a long wait.

That has been our MK plan ever since the queue opened.

(Right before closing might be an altenative way to experience it without much wait, but we are never in the parks that late.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter