Did we get a little pixie dust??

dizzydrop

Mouseketeer
So I booked a last minute trip for my son and I, long story but he had a rough let down a couple weeks ago, and all I could get for us was a little mermaid standard room at AoA because that was our hotel of choice. Well we check in today, currently still sitting in the airport, and I can view my room number on MDE and it says we have a Cars room 😁😁😁. I think we got an upgrade! He is going to be so thrilled (haven’t told him yet) because he has autism and LOVES cars!

Is this room info always right?

Most likely, I usually get text notifications of my room when I land @ MCO and only once has it changed. Post after you get there & let us know, so that we can live vicariously :)

We got the same our last stay at AoA. Cars instead of a LM room. Ours was because all they had left was king rooms. It was just me and my adult son, he is also on the spectrum and has Down Syndrome. (Sharing a king bed with him is not an option).

We arrive Sunday, LM room again, fingers crossed lol.

pixiedust: Yay! I’m not familiar w/ AOA & didn’t realize when you posted that Cars = suite, what a great upgrade, especially w/ your son’s love of 🚗s.

I'm so happy for you and your son. I never understood why they didn't design AoA so that room types and themes were mutually exclusive. Like, families like mine can't enjoy the Little Mermaid like we want because there are no suites for our party of six, and then the themes in the suites are not reasonable prices for small parties like yours.
Again, I'm thrilled for you guys. I took my son on the spectrum to Disneyland basically just for Radiator Springs, so I know "Cars" fans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter