"Did we spend $977 on beer?!"

Thanks for the beer, er, trip report! Enjoyed all of it, even the awkward bit where you were locked in a box with a crazy person :dance3:

Have a great cruise!!:beach:

Loved Your TR and especially all the beer. You are a girl after my own heart. Last time we were in WDW I was pregnant so I'm very much looking forward to making up for it next time.

We r thinking about going next year during the same time u did for this trip. Did u find the princess marathon made the crowds too bad?

kastoney said:
Loved Your TR and especially all the beer. You are a girl after my own heart. Last time we were in WDW I was pregnant so I'm very much looking forward to making up for it next time.

We r thinking about going next year during the same time u did for this trip. Did u find the princess marathon made the crowds too bad?

Not too crowded, except for MK. But we're super flexible and can walk right past rides with too big of lines. And we're more night people rather than morning people, so we find crowds are thin after 10pm. We've shown up at MK at 10pm before (EMH). Rather lounge by the pool in the mornings :-)

Not too crowded, except for MK. But we're super flexible and can walk right past rides with too big of lines. And we're more night people rather than morning people, so we find crowds are thin after 10pm. We've shown up at MK at 10pm before (EMH). Rather lounge by the pool in the mornings :-)

Thanks for the info we will have a little one in tow so flexibility will be key anyway. Oh and beware the cruise ship bar bill as it sneaks up on ya too. We've only done one but racked up $1200+ in alcohol alone. So much for all inclusive

kastoney said:
Thanks for the info we will have a little one in tow so flexibility will be key anyway. Oh and beware the cruise ship bar bill as it sneaks up on ya too. We've only done one but racked up $1200+ in alcohol alone. So much for all inclusive

Hence the plastic half-gallons of rum in the Owner's Locker. Once I learned that I could bring booze on the ship, I wasn't too worried about the inevitable bar bill. :-)

Your beer bathroom holder picture literally made me LOL. I immediately showed my husband and he said "We've been doing this all wrong the whole time!!!" :rotfl:
We enjoy our beer and have many times found ourselves needing to use the restroom and forced to leave our drink with the other person. We are admittedly very dishonest and drink each others beer while babysitting it::yes:: so now I know what we will be doing on future trips.

Now this is MY kind of trip report! You've got my attention! My son will turn 21 just days before our trip. Epcot should be on the more interesting side for sure!
Note: We are going to celebrate his Birthday. We are going during the week after his Birthday because he already has two parties scheduled. I figured 3 days would be plenty of recovery time! :rotfl2:

Your beer bathroom holder picture literally made me LOL. I immediately showed my husband and he said "We've been doing this all wrong the whole time!!!" :rotfl:
We enjoy our beer and have many times found ourselves needing to use the restroom and forced to leave our drink with the other person. We are admittedly very dishonest and drink each others beer while babysitting it::yes:: so now I know what we will be doing on future trips.

I'm pretty sure it was my sister who discovered the virtues of such a convenient stein holder during a Food and Wine trip several years ago. I do not believe I can take credit. But then again, I don't really remember. ;)

Great trip report. Can't wait to finally get to take an adults only trip and drink my way around the "World". Looks like you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter