Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

March 31st, Party of 5! We did it on a lark last year and my husband wanted to do it again! So not what I expected, but we're excited this year (and I think it was cheaper!!!)

January 19th- party of 9
We have done this on our last two trips and it is now a must-do for us. It makes watching the fireworks so much more enjoyable.

Yay! I freaked when I came across people were already making their reservation for March. I was on another board. I must have missed my email. Got mine for our last night there. March 26 for 4. One of my surprises for my girls who will be turning 16 and 21 on our trip!

Got up early this morning to have the RO discount applied to my hotel reservation and decided to sign on here to kill some time while I was on hold. So very, very happy that I did because after seeing this thread, I was able to make a reservation for the Dessert Party for our trip in February!!! Yay!!! I read some where that it could only be booked 60 days out, so I hadn't even bothered to look into it further yet. This is turning out to be such a successful day already that I feel like I should go buy a lottery ticket or something! :rotfl:

My fiancé and I are booked in for 7pm on February 6th, 2014 (the last night of our trip). So excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter