Didn’t plan tomorrow but... thoughts?

Donnask8pro

DIS Veteran
We bought our first AP’s and are booked Portofino later in week but we have nothing tomorrow. W/o EP is this a bad decision? So thoughts? Jersey girl not always going to get down here 😂 TYSM I appreciate all you do 🥰

It's a weekday and "free," so why not!

Would be a good day to do Hagrids, shows, explore and spend time soaking in details, if you plan to be ride-focused once you have EPs. But it might be a slow day regardless, so you might hit short regular lines.

I love Universal and think you will be surprised .
Go and familiarize yourself and then you can make better use of your return .
For instance you can spend a lot of time just sitting at the Starbucks in CityWalk with a Voodoo Donut to watch everybody enter! Haha
If you don’t want to enter theme parks, you can check out the decorations at the Resorts taking a waterboat taxi. I would plan to eat pizza at Sals since it just re-opened at Portofino. With a little extra walking and taking the bus over to Cabana Bay , you can discover why somany people love this resort. Be sure to see all the sparkly silver trees in the lobby and go upstairs to see the Bowling Alley and Arcade fun plus the Atomic Bar in the pool off lobby .Unfortunately “Swizzle” Bar inside the lobby has not re- opened yet. And their cafeteria style quick service has 4 large screen vintage Drive In Movie Style to watch old commercials from a child’s 1950s era! Plus a great Starbucks in the lobby .
Currently the Adventura Resort across street might still be closed but their rooftop restaurant and Bar has incredible sunset views.
I also have to say the Hollywood Drive In Miniature Golf in their CityWalk is 2 sided with 2 different themes and lots of fun (even if you don’t like mini golf like me) but I do like this place for fun memories!
oh and the Chocolate Emporium is chocolate heaven just to enter without buying anything.
This doesn’t even begin to describe taking the Harry Potter train from one park to the other and walking thru the first time ever Xmas Themed Trivia Store or watching the Blues Brothers special Holiday Show, etc,,, or the amazement of entering to see the Macy’s Parade Floats and snow falling as you exit.
And the technology in the new Bourne Stunt !!! Oh and try to leave some room after that VooDoo Donut for the New Today Restaurant just next to Bourne for the must eat breakfast selection with real fresh fruit! Yum .
Yes go and explore and look for Grinch inside the book store in Seussland to wish him a Happy Wholiday! And be sure to enter Seussland at night because the lights are so pretty and the window and lights for Harry Potter too!

We have been many times but obviously my concern is crowds 😳 I’m inches away from cancel MK, and HS sadly. Reports as my reading r not good ☺

Last edited:

I'm going tomorrow myself. If it was anytime to not have EP now during the holiday season it would be, especially good tomorrow. People have been on vacation are leaving and most of the people who are aiming to be here for the holiday season will mainly be coming towards the end of the week which is when you have EP anyway.

I recommend you trying to get to the parks early as possible. It isn't such a big deal tomorrow, or the next day, but since the parks have been closing due to capacity on the weekends and since it's going to be much nearer to Christmas by the end of the week soon it won't matter whether it's the weekend, or not, it'll close more than likely due to capacity so try to get into the parks early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter