Difference between Preferred and non-preferred at FW???

kimba18

Earning My Ears
Taking our first trip with our TT in Oct and have the 800 loop reserved. Is the only difference cable TV for preferred and non????

The preferred loops are closer to the marina and the petting zoo and lands end restauraunt. As for the cable, half the channels are disney resort and vacation channels. I stayed prefered ONCE. I would not pay 10 premium for cable a night. Most of the time we are out running around anyway.

Dave

That's what I am thinking we dont need to spend the extra money on cable. The 800 loop looks kinda close to the marina. Do you think it is farther than 1/4 mile?

Kimba,
Im not sure of the walk to the marina from the 800 loop. We did stay the one preferred time in the 700 loop which was bascially around the corner from all that stuff. Im guessing its not that far. We are going to be there next friday thru monday so i will kinda take a peek at the distance from the 800 loop unless someone responds sooner. If its more than a short walk you can just hop on one of the buses. Have Fun.
Happy Campin!!!!

Dave:cool:

We stayed at the 800 loop in April. The walk to the marina and Trails End was not too far and it was close to the Trading Post and pool.

Our favorite loop is 1500. It's a non-preferred site - very close to the Meadows area (just a short walk across the bridge!). It's also walking distance (10-minute or so walk) to the marina and Pioneer Hall.

There are three types of sites at FW

Preferred - Water, electric, sewer & cable, Loops 100-500, 700 & 1400. Tend to be in the back of the campground close to the PH/Marina area.

Full Hook up - water, electric & sewer, Loops 600, 800-1900, Tend to be in the middle of the campground

Partial Hook ups - water & electric, Pop ups & Tent sites, Loops 1500 & 2000

You might want to take at look at the resort map/resort tour att www.disneyzone.actusa.net

:bounce: Do they ever upgrade you from a partial to a prefered site? If so how often does it happen?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-87 Offsite
7-87 Offsite
7-00 DL
7-01 Poly
7-02 WL
Dec FW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter