Different ticket plans?

DisKAH

Earning My Ears
If I buy park tickets through Disney with my on property resort reservation, does everyone on the reservation have to have the same ticket plan (basic vs hopper, number of days and extras like waterpark)?

If as part of a room/ticket package, all tickets must be the same.

If you purchase them separately (either from Disney or a 3rd party), they can all be different.

Do you mean if you book a package? Or room only, and then add on tickets?

I've got room only now. Seeing the discount to add tickets to the room, thought it would be a good idea. Unfortunately, our group of 10 has different needs for tickets. Does that mean the best option is a place like UT?

As previously stated, if you are on a package, everyone must have the same tickets. But, once you arrive at WDW, you can change.

Which brings up another question, can we still get a dining package with the room without getting the tickets from them? I understand that with a dining package everyone on the room reservation has to get the same dining plan.

Which brings up another question, can we still get a dining package with the room without getting the tickets from them? I understand that with a dining package everyone on the room reservation has to get the same dining plan.
You can add a Dining Plan without tickets (must call to do it). The room only reservation would change to a ticketless package.

Can you explain further?

Sure, let's say Mom, Dad, young child and grandma have a package with Base Tickets. Upon check in and arrival at WDW, Mom and Dad decide they want to add Park Hoppers and explore while child and grandma go to bed early each night. Mom and Dad can upgrade to hoppers while leaving child and grandma with Base Tickets. Again, with a package, this can only be done after arrival.

Easiest place would be at your hotel. I assume you could call in as well. Not sure about MDE.

I've got room only now. Seeing the discount to add tickets to the room, thought it would be a good idea. Unfortunately, our group of 10 has different needs for tickets. Does that mean the best option is a place like UT?
I personally always do room only with tickets usually from UT. At least price it out on UT and see what it comes to so that you can compare, you can definitely customize your tickets to whatever you want. I don't like my room booked as a package; you have more time to cancel without penalty if you are booked as room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter