digital camera?

JJsmama

WDW addict
We're going to Disney in a week!! We have a digital camera which only holds about 20 pictures. Are there places in the park to download the pics to a cd or anything? If so, can you tell me about them? Any advice? I'd rather take the digital but should I just take the 35 mm?

Thanks!!

I just got a couple of new in the box memory cards on ebay for a great deal. Check it out! The above post scares me to death. I'd rather just have more cards.

Welcome to the DIS, JJsmama!!!! Check www.buy.com and www.ecost.com for some great pricing on memory cards, very inexpensive now. Enjoy your trip to the WOrld and MAKE SURE to stop back here to the DIS and chill out when you return, we have fun here in between trips. :wave2:

Dan :sunny:

What kind of memory card do you need? If your current camera can only take 20 pictures, you may want to check your camera's compatibility with larger sized memory card.

Certain cameras can't take more than 64Mb Smart Media, certain can take up to 256Mb Smart Media (almost non existent), but most newer ones can take up to 128Mb.

Originally posted by FatCow
What kind of memory card do you need? If your current camera can only take 20 pictures, you may want to check your camera's compatibility with larger sized memory card.

Certain cameras can't take more than 64Mb Smart Media, certain can take up to 256Mb Smart Media (almost non existent), but most newer ones can take up to 128Mb.

while that may be true, not all cameras use Smart Media, many use Compact Flash and many of those cameras can use large cards.

That's right. If your camera uses anything OTHER than Smart Media, size should not be an issue because all other media have built in driver in it.

OTOH, I'd rather take two 256Mb media than one 512Mb media. Just in case (touch wood) one of them is broken, I won't lose all of my "memories" of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter