Dine with Shamu info

miko

DIS Veteran
I need some information on the Dine with Shamu buffett. Is it offered for lunch or dinner? What are some items on buffet? Are all the tables along the tank. Is there any table area better than another??????????
Thanks

I can help you a little. We have not been yet, but have reservations made. We are going in Feb, and can make reservations into next year now. It is, from what I heard--the sooner you make your reservations--the closer to the water/rope you get. The person making reservations said we should be right up front-cuz nobody was in front of us for reservations: :) Another person posted a while ago about types of food. They are pasta primavera and beef bourguignin, and not sure what else, and a kids buffet table and desserts are cookies, pudding, etc. the person making the reservations said that they are now seating at 4:15 for dinner and you should still get about 50 mn of park time AFTER the buffet. You could call the dine with shamu number 407-351-3600 and ask for sure what food is served. I am sure by Feb the time will be closer to 3:30 ish or so cuz parks close earlier then, so might be a later lunch thing. Cost is like $28.95 for 10 and up and $18.00 for child HOpe this helps a little I am anxious to go.

Thanks Mogs30. We are going first week of December. If I remember to contact you, I will let you know how it worked out.

kewl, thanks bunches, even if you post on the sea world site, I read there too--you will be letting a lot of other people know in advance what the dine with shamu is about. Lucky you for going so soooooon. :) I'm jealous as I have 70 days left ---mogs

We are doing this in December. We have to check into the park for seating on our day. At that time you will be assigned your place for the meal. For one, there are cancellations and unexpected situations, etc. ; so, they really can't have assigned seating til the day. This is touchy because of course everyone wants the best view, etc.; so, if there are no shows they want to coordinate everyone for the best viewing possible. Also, I heard the front, middle tables can be splashed. I'm sorry but I don't want to get wet, nor do I want my food or drink contaminated. Also, I heard table 13 is supposedly a good one. Now, my info is a couple months old; so, I may be wrong, here. Things changed very fast in Orlando theme parks.

I'll let you know once we have the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter